Monday, November 18, 2013

Perfect Bottle Thermal

Good morning!
I can't believe we are more than half way through November! Where does the time go?!?!?

I know a lot of you are planning parties or planning to attend parties. This time of year is so much fun with the crisp air and soup aromas in the air. I am obsessed with making soups this year. I love soup!

ANYWAY, here is something I just got that I think is so cute and a perfect way to greet your party hostess…with a perfect bottle thermal.


Here is the flap (I really don't like that word but that is what it is!!).
You can do your initial, your monogram or someone actually put the word SIP. 
I thought that was cute.
You can also get this in other colors - Yellow would be cute!?


The magic happens inside. If it was cold, it will stay cold - you know 
how thermals work.


Side view - without a bottle inside (obviously).


Please let me know if you have any questions!

Your Girl on the Go - Go to person!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment